WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let us remember~~

Have a blessed year!
  • Let's remember the searching eyes of the Lord are watching our every move!
  • Stubborn habits are hard to break but the blood of Jesus can meltdown and wash clean the most stubborn habit!

Julia

2 comments:

  1. Good morning from the USA, I hope all is well with you Julie. Christmas is coming soon here and I will be spending it without my children for the 1st time. I think I'm getting a little upset about that and I ask you to pray for me and my family. Your sister in Christ, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori...
    Pray you'll feel the Lord's presence always so...close to you that you no longer feel lonely.
    JESUS so...loves you & I pray He'll take care of all yr concerns.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete