WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You Lord for all the people who touched my life!

   
Abba Father..
*•..¸I am so...grateful to You for all the people in my life.
Thank You Lord..for blessing me with a loving family, Church family, loved ones, friends, brothers and sisters.
*•..¸ Thank you for the people in my life who have 
even once whispered a prayer for me, encouraged me, blessed me, made me smile, understood me, believed in me, stood by me no matter what.
*•..¸ Thank you Lord for people who corrected me when I was wrong and showed the right path when I wandered away,
*•..¸ Thank you Lord my for family (My hubby and children and parents and sisters), friends, and loved ones who helped me when I stumbles, picked me up when I fell, loved me as I am, who understood I'm not perfect as yet but am walking towards perfection with Your help O Lord.  
*•..¸ Thank you Lord for my dear Pastor and his family and my Church family.
Bless each of them Lord.
*•..¸ Thanks for all the people who are part of my life.
Lord there may be someone I may not have known or heard of but may be they whispered a prayer for me,
bless them too this day O Lord.
*•..¸ Thank you Lord for all who are part of my daily contacts.
*•..¸ Bless even those who are not in my direct network.
Bless all the people who have touched my life (positively, negatively, directly, indirectly) richly!!
You love them all and they have blessed me too!
In Jesus/ Yeshua's Name I pray
Amen 

2 comments:

  1. Needed something like this to say thanks to everyone who support me through my long illness that I am experiencing right now. May God continue to richly bless you and inspire you!

    ReplyDelete