WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, April 2, 2007

These people need our prayers...

Today can we pray for...
~~The Terminally ill,
~~People on death roll( especially for those who are not saved),
~~Mentally & physically challenged...

"IF one of us praying can put a thousand to flight & two of us send legions fleeing..
There are so many of us here & mighty thing will happen"
There is power in Prayer!
God Bless you!
Julia

6 comments:

  1. I PRAY FOR EVERY SINGLE LIVING HUMAN BEING ON EARTH TODAY IN EVERY TOWN, CITY, COUNTRY AND LAND..OF EVERY CREED, RACE, NATIONAL GROUP AND TONGUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. APRIL THIRD AND APRIL 4TH OK TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY..OK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. APRIL THIRD AND APRIL 4TH OK TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY..OK...

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE CATEGORIES YOU HAVE LISTED THERE, I AM IN(WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DEATH ROLL) I AM NOT ON A DEATH ROLL..

    I AM ILL, MY ILLNESSES ARE NOT GOING TO END..SO TERMINAL THEY ARE AND I CAN ENDURE AS LONG AS NECESSARY.

    . I WILL PRAY FOR MYSELF ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AS LONG AS I HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS IN ME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O dear Diamond..I will pray for you....
    I will ask my intercessory grp too to lift u up..can you give me the details ( so that we can be specific in our prayers)
    Love you dear friend...
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diamond you are precious in His sight...
    May He take life's broken pieces & giive you unbroken peace.

    ReplyDelete