WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, April 7, 2007

Things to forget as we get ready to enter the New Year

As we wait to step into a new year..
Let's forget............
This year's 
Failures and mistakes,
 Tears, pain, defeat and hurts.
And sins that are confessed and dealt with........!
Let us empty ourselves of all that weighed us down and step into the New Year feeling lighter and with expectations that God will fill us with things that are His!
Stay blessed,
Julia

10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU JULIE FOR JESUS!! YOU HAVE DELIVERED A TRUE INSPIRING MESSAGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you dear...
    How are you doing????
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM BLESSED, JULIE THANK YOU FOR ASKING..

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you richly dear Diamond...

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKING YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I CANNOT COMPLAIN,,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be in my prayers dear...I know the Lord is your portion & that's why you are able to sing even in midst of yr pain & struggles!!!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK U JULIE..I AM ON MY WAY TO DR OFFICE NOW..BUT I MUST TAKE MY MEDS FIRST,EAT ETC AND I AM STRUGGLING JUST TO FUNCTION,,,AND THEN I DID NOT GET THE BLOOD WORK DONE..I HAVE TO DO THAT BEFORE I GET THERE,,,,AND THEN ALL ELSE TO GOD BE THE GLORY

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND GOD-BLESSED DAY..

    AND KEEP LOVING JESUS..YOU ARE THE FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN WHO LIVES WHAT YOU PROFESS TO BE...

    THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST DWELLS WITHIN YOU

    I AM STILL SINGING

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL OF MY NEIGHBORS SMOKING THE CRACK, SINNING THE ADULTERY, THE IMMORALITY, THE LOOSE LIVING, BUT I DON'T NEED IT NOR DO I WANT IT, I HAVE WHAT I NEED.

    A WONDERFUL AND TREASURED RELATIONSHUP WITH GOD JESUS CHRIST AND I WORK HARD TO KEEP IT..I AM SURROUNDIED BY THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, THE PEACE, BREASTPLATE OF RUGHTEOUSNESS, THE ARMOR OF GOD...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHEN YOU HAVE GOD...YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!
    Father God..
    Thank you for Diamond..Thank you for making her a blessing to so....many of us here in Multiply. Father God thank you because you hold her in the palm of your hand. Father God we thank you for your report that say's "By the stripes of JESUS, Diamond is healed." Lord touch her right now & let your healing power flow thro' her being, from the crown of her head & the soul of her feet. Let your name be glorified thro' Diamond. In JESUS Name, AMEN

    Take care Diamond....
    God richly bless you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete