WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nature




Our God is the creator of this universe...The beauty we see around in nature..speaks of HIs handiwork.
Enjoy God's creation & thank & praise HIM for that!!
He's worthy of all our praise....
JESUS LORD OF ALL CREATIONS!!!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I just love to watch the beauty of God's creation....I see HIS handiwork all around me!!
    Thanks Patricia...for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2.  
     



     
     
    Namaste
    Happy to be back
    So how is everyone doing?

    Thank you for your constant visits ... you were truly faithful even when I'm gone 4so long. The Lord repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge ... Ruth 2:12

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one ... makes me wanna dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where were you my little bro all these day? Missed u around here..n good to see you back...
    Take care..
    Will keep in touch..
    Good Night from India....:)

    ReplyDelete