WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, August 17, 2007

Intercession (Album)


We need to pray and intercede as never before.
God's looking for people who'll stand in the gap & pray till they see an answer.

EZEKIEL 22:30,"I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none."

ISAIAH 62:6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; 
they will never be silent day or night. 
You who call on the LORD, 
give yourselves no rest, 
7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem 
and makes her the praise of the earth. 


Let's pray at all times for all things...
Let's humble ourselves and pray.


2 Chronicles 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Let's also Fast & Pray..
Ezra 8:23, " So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer."

~~" Our greatest need today in men & women who can rattle the chandeliers in Heaven & shake the gates of hell through mighty Spiritual warfare."~~
JAMES 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of righteous man availeth much.
Let's pray & intercede~~

Julia




13 comments:

  1. Peace and God's love! Just read your blogs and I was so blessed. Your entires are so beautiful and some of them encouraged me. I wanna be your friend. Hope you will send me more inspirational messages. I'm Debbie Sta. Cruz and I am a servant of the Lord and also work in a Catholic television station here in Cebu City, Philippines. You can visit our site at www.intv.com.ph so you will know more about our tv station. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Debrah....
    Stay Blessed..I'll sure check that site later ok??
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending me something to feed me spiritually. You know, intercession is one are in my spiritual life that I may say I am weak. How I really want to also be a part of God's army of intecessors. Tho I pray for this little flock that I shepherd every now and then but how I wish that I can be like the other intecessors who are willing to give up their sleep just to intercede. I don 't have this kind of commitment yet.

    God bless,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Debrah..God's looking out for people who are willing to stand in the gap and interceed.....
    Pray the Lord will raise you up as a mighty intercessor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace.
    Where there is hatred let me sow love;
    where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith;
    where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light;
    and where there is sadness, joy.
    O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
    to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand;
    to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive;
    it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
    and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

    St. Francis of Assissi
    (attributed)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today...

    Who's tears affected you??

    Who's pain moved you??

    Who's thought bothers you??

    Who's need troubles you??

    Lift that person in prayer...

    God Bless,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. "PERSEVERING PRAYER "
    (A Bible study / Devotional...)

    Of all the mysteries of the prayer world, the need of persevering prayer is one of the greatest. That the Lord, who is so loving and longing to bless, should have to be supplicated time after time, sometimes year after year, before the answer comes, we cannot easily understand.

    It is also one of the greatest practical difficulties in the excercise of believing prayer. When, after persevering supplication, our prayer remains unanswered, it is often easiest for our slothful flesh to think that we must now cease praying.But God has His secret reason and plan for withholding His answer to our request/ prayer.

    We must be patient in the Lord and wait for His perfect timing.Always being thankful, humble, and to have complete trust in Him.

    It is by faith alone that the difficulty is overcome. When once faith has taken its stand on God's word, His promises, His truth, and in the name of JESUS, and has yielded itself to the leading of the Spirit to seek God's will and honor alone in prayer, it need not be discouraged by delay. It knows from scripture that the power of believing prayer is simply irresistible; real FAITH can never be disappointed...
    ~UNKNOWN~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Julie....Those pictures speak volumes here...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ezra 8:23, " So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luke 22: 39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. 40 On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” 41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed,

    ReplyDelete