WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, October 6, 2007

MIRACLE WORKING PRAYER!!!


This was sent to me by someone long back.....
Be Blessed..
Julia
 
MIRACLE WORKING PRAYER
I love you dear Heavenly Father, Precious JESUS & Beautiful Holy Spirit.
Dear Heavenly Father, as I cup my hands before you, please fill this cup with JESUS' precious, powerful blood.
Thank you Lord  and now I take Jesus' precious powerful blood & by the HOLY SPIRIT of love, power & sound mind, I pour it all over my head, let it saturate my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet.
( In faith move yr hands over yr entire body...)
I proclaim in JESUS NAME that JESUS'S BLOOD which has cleansing power, healing power, restoration power, will cleanse heal & restore my scalp, hair, my brain, my conscious mind & sub conscious mind, my head, my fore head, my eyes, my ears, my nose, my mouth,
my tongue, my gums, my teeth, my lips, my oesophagus, my stomach, my gall bladder & my liver, my pancreas & every single organ in my body.
My immune system, upper & lower intestine,my colon, my private parts, my uterus, my hips, my thighs, my legs, my calves, my knees, my ankles, my feet & my toes, my back side, my kidneys, my spine, spinal cord, vertebrae, my central nervous system, my autonomic nervous system,my back, my neck, my hands, my fingers,
my heart, chest & my lungs..
Now dear Father, I pray, fill this cup with Jesus' Precious Blood, with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT i now pour this blood into my heart, this beautiful heart you gave me Lord..I give it back to you & dedicate myself to you, to be obedient to you & my heart totally worships you, loves you & adores you my Lord,
Now that my heart is filled with JESUS Precious Powerful blood, let this BLOOD be pumped through every artery, every vein, every capillary, into every single cell, every atom, every molecule of my brain, my body, my spirit & my blood.
Thank you Lord for completely cleansing, healing & restoring my body, my mind, my heart, my Spirit, my soul & my blood & all my desires in JESUS NAME.
AMEN!

~Now you can bring the person you are praying for before God & pray this prayer over them.....
~We need to cover all the prayer requests, people, our desires requested of the Lord with the BLOOD OF JESUS.
~We need to believe & proclaim the person is cleansed, healed & restored by giving glory to God & thanking HIM.
~We need to thank God
~And we should not speak words of unbelief, should not let any negative thoughts enter our mind because we know now all our requests are covered with JESUS' PRECIOUS BLOOD.
~We also have.. THE WORD OF GOD & THE NAME OF JESUS to back it....
So God will hear our prayers!!
Be Blessed!!

5 comments:

  1. To me ALL Prayers to our Lord are nothing short of miracles :) thank you for sharing this one!
    In Christ
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me have this powerful prayer Miss Julie...will send this to a friend who needs a miracle. Thank you so much for this wonderful blessing of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Judiline...I agree with you totally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((((((((((((maria))))))))))))))))))
    You sure can my dear..
    In the morning before I could reply to you, I lost my net connection.....
    So it's evening now & I just stopped by to say Hi to you..
    Share what ever you want from my site to bless others ok???

    ReplyDelete