WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, February 23, 2008

~Pathway~


Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
 
Psalm 17:5, My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not slipped.
Psalm 18:36, You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.
 
Psalm 23:3, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 119:105, Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Praverbs 3:6, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Isaiah 26:7, The path of the righteous is level; O upright One, you make the way of the righteous smooth.
 
Acts 2:28, You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.'

5 comments:

  1. Psalm 18:36
    You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 119:32
    I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah 41:3
    He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before.

    ReplyDelete