WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What do I fear? ( Posted by Sunny)


 Am I afraid of an untimely death?
Am I afraid of a heart attack?
Is my fear of cancer?
Do I have a fear of some calamity? 
Do I fear the loss of the affection of my loved ones?
Do I have a dreaded fear of flying in an airplane? Is the fear of man prevalent in my life?
If there is any fear in my heart, I must be freed from it. Fear is an actual spirit that moves from without to take up occupancy within my life. Satan takes advantage of my giving place to fear and sees that the thing which I fear is reproduced in my life.
"For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me and that which I was afraid of is come unto me." ~ Job 3:25.
When Job made this confession he was on the ash heap of great suffering with boils from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.
He had lost his family, his eartly possessions.
Job evidently had entertained this fear for a long time by his admission that "the thing which I greatly feared has come upon me and that which I as afraid of has come unto me."
What am I fearing?
I must expel every spirit of fear from my life or else that negative, tormenting fear can reproduce into my life the very thing which I fear.
The Bible description of fear is not pleasant. It describes fear as tormenting, soul-snaring, the spirit of bondage, and able to reproduce itself in misery.
Luke 1:74-75 tells us a purpose of Christ's coming to this world is, "We, being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear....all the days of our life." That means every day we ought to be free from fear. In the Bible there is a verse against fear for every day of the year.
Now, in the name of Jesus, I take bold action,
"You satanic spirit of fear that has oppressed and vexed my life, I command you in Jesus' Name to depart from my life because it is written, God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind." ~ II Timothy 1:7

4 comments: