WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, April 11, 2008

Grace like a Rain~Author Unknown




Oh my precious loving Lord Jesus;
To You my only redeemer how I do cry.
For my pain, sorrows, and trials are so many,
That my burdened Heart could just die.

May just one drop of your Holy blood,
Cover the transgressions of my unfaithful past.
So that Your great peace, joy, and unfailing Love
Could fill my lost soul to now be free at last.

Lord Jesus, please seperate me and my sins,
As far as these tainted eyes can see from East to West.
For Your kind Heart and Your steadfast Love,
Is my one and only true desire, my lifetime quest.

How my tender Heart does tremble before Your throne;
To You my King, You are my Savior in whom I wish to flee.
To be in Your loving arms, abiding under Your wings forever
Till Your Glory upon earth to the Heavens above is all I see.

I fall humbly to my knees in prayer, hear my cries, Dear Lord;
That I may at Heart and mind be righteous in Your eyes.
So that my wandering soul may soon by Your grace cease,
May my Heart be restored new in it's relentless sighs.

Please Jesus, let your gentle light shine through me,
So that my growing Faith , trust, and Hope in You will prevail.
Let your unfailing Love and abiding strength renew me.
Be the guiding peaceful winds of Glory beneath my sail.

Lord, spare me from deceitful deeds, rejecting Satan's ways.
Fill my Heart and soul with Your mercy, and my lips with Godly praise.
Let Your light be my beacon, Lord, so that all the world will see
That I am truly a part of "You" and "You" are a part of me...

IN JESUS NAME

AMEN
(Author Unknown)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.....
    See you tomorrow...very sleeeeeeeeeeeepy....
    Good Night...
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodnight dear Julie! Have a great night's sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Lee....
    Stay blessed....
    I've also added a lot of health & beauty tips in my review folder...(All natural homemade tips)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE RAIN TOO, ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM CAMPING AND I CAN HEAR IT AS IT HITS THE TENT. IT IS ALMOST LIKE A SONG

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so nice.......
    u know lord Jesus loves you so much.......
    Amen

    ReplyDelete