WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our hearts are restless till.....




As a New Day has dawned,

May this week be Filled with Love, Hope, Joy, Peace 


and a desire to draw even more closer to Our Lord Jesus Christ,


He is our shelter in time of storm a very present help in times of trouble...

Julia
Our hearts are restless till they find their rest in Thee, O Lord.
--St. Augustine
Jesus stand beside me.
Guide and direct my life.
Teach me what I need to know.
Help me with my work.
Let me serve You and others,
That I may be worthy of God's grace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
~~Isaiah 40:31~~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Siska....
    Thanks for stopping by.....
    love you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. There's nothing more to add.

    Namaste,
    AngelRai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Rai...
    Thanks for stopping by.....
    Have a gr8 day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is true. I confess that my day won't be complete if I cannot feel God's manifest presence as I worship Him in my prayer time. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi julie...its me again :) just wanna let u know that i've stoled that pic for my graphic today, hope u dont mind :))
    i oploaded on my page... i just love that pic so much. thank u

    love, siska

    ReplyDelete