WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, October 24, 2008

~IN AWE~(Album)



I AM IN AWE OF MY LORD'S LOVE,
PRESENCE, LAWS, GLORY, HIS CREATION AND ALL ABOUT HIM!!

Ecclesiastes 5:7
Therefore stand in awe of God.
JOB 25:2
"Dominion and awe belong to God; he establishes order in the heights of heaven.


Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,
PSALM 119:120
My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.
Habakkuk 3:2
LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

Isaiah 29:23
When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

27 comments:

  1. Julie my soul is in deed in awe for you words and love - You words are honey for my soul
    His Glory stay allways in You
    Love endures allways

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sister what a great message, and you always have the greatest of pics too, truly beautiful. God bless you today and always, how's your family dear? your daughter that was in England, how is she?
    take care sister, speak with you soon
    love sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by sweet Sunny..
    How Blessed to see you, Michael, Stella & sherri in here...reminded of the BFIC days...
    Has Blue(Brenda) joined??
    You'll find a couple of my daughters & son's pictures in "My Beloved Family" Album.....
    Stay blessed..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Blessing. God is using you to Bless so many of us in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory be to God..!!
    Stay Blessed....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! Beautiful! Just like the song Potters Hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this is the way we praise God. With all our soul, heart and body!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An assurance that what i did is correct! Thanks for your enlightenment!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Lord Of All - Every Nation Philippines




    Lyrics:
    Lord Of All - Every Nation Philippines

    I surrender
    I will yield
    I will bow down
    I will live
    I will seek You all my days
    I will follow all Your Ways

    coz You are my Only One
    You are my Only One

    I want to live for You
    be glorified forever
    My life will declare
    You alone are Lord
    Everything of me
    use it for Your glory
    That everyone will see, will hear, will know
    YOU ARE LORD OF ALL

    I will worship
    I will praise
    I will lift up YOur holy Name
    I will give You
    all the glory
    All the honor
    DUE YOUR NAME

    Coz You are my Only One
    You are my Only One

    I want to live for YOu
    be glorified forever
    My life will declare
    That You alone are Lord
    Everything of me
    Use it for Your glory
    that everyone will see, will hear, will know
    YOU ARE LORD OF ALL

    YOU ARE LORD OF ALL

    Here I am Lord mold me
    Here I am Lord use me
    Here I am Lord send me
    FOR YOUR GLORY


    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks sis...like that song....
    Thanks for always adding some music to my pages....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isaiah 29:23
    When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Habakkuk 3:2
    LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

    ReplyDelete