WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, March 13, 2009

~Without You I Am Nothing~ (Author Unknown)

The most humbling statement we can say is, 
“I am nothing without God.”
Our most powerful statement is, 
“With God, I can do anything.”

Dearest Father
I am writing this poem
With thoughts of ONLY You
You are my Heart
My Spirit, my Soul
And praising You
Is my everyday goal
It’s hard in this world
With the devil around
But my Almighty God
Won’t let me fall to the ground
You comfort me
And hold close to Your Heart
You whisper in my ear
I am your God
You listen very closely
To all my sorrow and my needs
To all my joys and my confessions,
You are ALL that my soul seeks
Without You I am nothing
Like a seed without the rain,
Like a sheep without a shepherd
Oh God! You are my Main!
Please hold me in Your Embrace
And NEVER let me go
Because of You I am living
My God, my Savior, and my Lord.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Yes Lord. without you I am nothing, when I am in you only then am I complete!!
    Thank-you sis Julie. hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete