WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, June 15, 2009

You will love it's Author..Stay plugged into God's Word...

GREETINGS........

Someone said.."If you don't want, what you hear yourself saying, don't plant the seed by speaking it. GUARD your mouth. God honors His word. If you want God to honor your words, you will have to start speaking His word over yourself."


Let's stay Plugged into the Word of God.
Let's Proclaim the WORD over and into our life and those around us.

THE TRUTH IN THE SCRIPTURE IS THE TRUTH!! - AMEN!! --
HIS WORD BRINGS CLEANSING, HEALING AND RESTORATION!!!
GOD'S WORD IS OUR WEAPON OF WARFARE!
LET'S TREASURE THE WORD OF GOD IN OUR HEART AND KEEP IT BE IN OUR MOUTH AND LET US CLAIM AND PROCLAIM IT OVER US, OUR FAMILY, OUR HOMES AND ALL THE SITUATION WE FACE.

 THERE IS "POWER" in THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!
IT CAN SEND SHOCK WAVES THROUGH THE ENEMY'S CAMP...

119: 89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
 Psalm 118: 103 How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path




The More you read God's Word 
(THE BIBLE)....
The more you'll love it's Author.
The more you meditate on His Word...
The more you'll know Him...
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet 
       and a light for my path.


Even if we walk astray, the Word of God helps us get back on course.
Proverbs 6:23 For these commands are a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way to life
Be Blessed this day....and week,,,,









1 comment:

  1. Amen and Amen, I find the Bible fascinating. I also find Sis, when I read the word over and over again, each time I read it I see new things.I tend to grasp a deeper meaning of the word. Hugs brenda

    ReplyDelete