WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, September 12, 2009

Abide in His presence...

Hi....

Let's just desire to be in our Lord Jesus Christ's Presence and Abide in Him. Without Him we can do nothing.
When we abide in Him we will bear fruits.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Our hearts are set at rest in His presence.
1 John 3:19 This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence.
When we abide in Him, He will hears our prayers.
John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.In HIS PRESENCE we'll see ourselves as the Lord sees us.
He not will show us how valuable and precious
we are in HIS eyes.
He will be our strength even if we are weak.
2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
He will reveal to us our real identity and He'll show us the authority we have as HIS children.
We'll see we are 'More than conquerors' when we are in HIS presence.
Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
People of this world may have told us....
~~You are useless
~~You are hopeless
~~You will not make it
~~You are a failure
~~You will never be healed
~~You are a looser
~~ It's all over for you
~~You are ugly
And other negative things about you....
Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
If you belong to Jesus Christ our Abba Father says says.....
~~You are MY CHILD
~~You are created in my image...
~~You are strong
~~You are healed
~~You are a winner
~~You are valuable
~~You are an over comer
~~You are going to make it
And this list goes..on and on..
So when we feel down, low, and feel like quitting, Let's just run to be in His Presence. Let's just sit awhile and talk to Him, read His Word, listen to Him talk.
Let's Praise and Worship Him. If we are not able to sing we can listen to some worship songs.
IN HIS PRESENCE we will be set free
of all that burdens us!!!
 Jude 24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
Just long to be in HIS PRESENCE!!!
Philemon 1:6 I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
Be Blessed  
YSIC,
Julia

Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak
Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is you Lord
One more day and it's not the same
Your spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Saviour once again
Where would my soul be without Your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You're watching over me
All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord
You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
You hold
You hold
All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord
© 2005 Cbs/Epic/Wtg Records

No comments:

Post a Comment