WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Too busy for our Lord Jesus?

Hi..
Let's continue to faithfully serve God.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMalachi 3:18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.We cannot serve 2 masters. Let's give our Lord the 1st place in our lives.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMatthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."
Let's not get too busy doing other things that we forget our 'Great Commission'
Be blessed...
YSIC,
Julie
Too Busy for Jesus?
The dream became clearer as
I tossed around in my sleep .
The Lord was calling my name over and over, 
so loud and deep.
The voice surrounded my bedroom, I stared within.
He said, "This is Jesus, my friend, where have you been?"
He said, "My dear child, what have you done today, to walk in my footsteps and try not to stray?
Not once have you been humble on your knees in prayer. Child, you must shine my light and show others you care."
I saw you yesterday, only glancing at the man on the road.
He was having car trouble and needed to be towed .
You said, "I can't stop or I will surely be late,
someone will help him soon, he'll just have to wait."
"One of your workers has been sick and almost died.
This lady is a widow and food for five she must buy.You have plenty and you're never hungry when you go to bed.
Why are you so greedy and trying to get ahead?
"What if I had been too busy to die on the cross?
You would never walk the streets of gold, your soul would be lost.
What if I had been too busy to hear you that day,
when you asked forgiveness and earnestlprayed?"
I awoke from my deep slumber and my heart felt content.
I thanked the Lord on my knees,
for the message He had sent.
So many times, I take for granted the small things He has given to me.
Without the Lord in my life each day,
I am blind and cannot see.
~Unknown~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMatthew 25:45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
jh11.jpg

6 comments: