WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, March 11, 2010

I believe in Miracles by Linda Sue Etling



~Jesus Christ is Lord
&
He loves you~

"I Believe in Miracles"
I believe in miracles
I believe in you
I believe in the miracles
of all you do
I believe you hold my hand
and I believe in your plan
I believe in miracles
the miracle of you

I believe in Miracles
I believe in love
I believe in Miracles
Sent from above
I believe in you Dear Lord
your all to me
I believe in your loving Grace
my hearts set free

I believe you see our need
And will show you care
I believe in miracles
of the faith we share!

I believe in Hope and dreams
When none seem near
I believe in miracles
Tis what calms all fear

Won't you see the miracles
He gives today
Oh turn your heart to Him
He' ll guide your way.
For He has a miracle
In life brand new
Please take your miracle
Oh He waits for you

Linda Sue Etling

No comments:

Post a Comment