WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Earth is His foot stool (Album)



THIS EARTH IS OUR LORD'S FOOT STOOL!!

Isaiah 66:1 This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be?


Matthew 5:34 But I tell you, Do not swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne; 35or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King.

Psalm 24:1 [ Of David. A psalm. ] The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;


No comments:

Post a Comment