WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, January 1, 2011

Have a blessed, fruitful and victorious year...

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥●
Hi Family and friends..

Wish you all another glorious year...2011.


★★* • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •..•★★ *

Some one said...
"The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year.
It is that we should have a new soul."

★★* • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •..•★★ *
The Bible says..
"So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new ! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ ." (2 Corinthians 5:17-18).
★★* • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •..•★★ *
Again someone wrote..
"What amazing gifts the new year brings!
An entire year's worth of wonderful opportunities, given to us one sunrise at a time. Many of the moments ahead will be marvelously disguised as ordinary days, but each one of us has the chance to make something extraordinary out of them."

May Jehovah Jireh, the great I AM meet your every need as you walk through this year.
May the God who gives a new Beginning crown you with His favor in 2011, in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

May your path be ordered by the Lord, know that you are a winner and more than a conqueror.

May Mountains be leveled before you as you receive heaven’s dew and the earth’s richness.

May you receive miracles as you rise up and as you sit in the high places.
YSIC,
Julia

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥●
As a new year dawns I ask myself some questions...
Is there something I'm not seeing
is there love I'm not returning,
someone I have forgotten
or something unfinished?
Are there questions I didn't ask,
songs not sung,
praise not given,
opportunities not seized?

Is there a sunset I didn't see,
a child's cry I didn't hear,
a blessing I didn't count,
a smile I didn't return,
a flower I didn't smell,
a flavor I didn't taste?

Is there a card I forgot to send,
a book I should have read,
is there something I should have said,
is there a shoulder I forgot to lean on,
a hand I didn't hold,

Is there someone I didn't forgive?
is there a painful memory crowding my mind,
have I always been honest, patient and kind,
did I keep my promises made,
did I rain on any body's parade?
Is there something in my closet I forgot I had,
did I allow the haters to make feel sad?
Was there a friend I didn't make,
or a leap of faith I didn't take?
Did I remember to wear my faith walking shoes
and always wear my attitude of gratitude?

Time keeps on slipping into the future.
As I look back at the 365 days full minutes and hours,
which days did I make any positive difference,
was my time and money well spent?
What will I take with me as the clock turns to a new year?
Am I ready to let go of my bad habits, stress and fears?
Or will I drag my bag of "stuff" with me
slowing me down from what I could have, do and be?

I don't want to ask the same questions this time
next year and see the same answers year after year.
In spite of what I see at work and the TV news.
I can't afford to be discouraged and blue.
It's so easy to feel overwhelmed seeing the grief,
disasters, war and crime.
Will our prayers be heard for all of mankind?

There are no easy answers and it's only my faith
that sustains me with hope, joy and compassion.
I'm ready to move forward with positive action.
I must do what I can, whenever I can, for whoever I can.
I must continue to trust Jehovah Jireh, the great I AM.
I must stay in the light and focus on my goals.
Until further notice...God is in control.
written 2004 by Jewel Diamond Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment