WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, January 1, 2011

He is our strong tower!



Hi....
Let's stand on Christ the solid Rock.
Let's be rooted on His Word.
*Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
*
Psalm 65:7
who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations.
Our Lord did not promise our sailing would be easy.
He did not say, we will not face storms. But HE did say we'll reach the other shore. So should the storms we encounter worry us??
*
2 Samuel 22:3The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.
Great and Mighty is our God!!

*2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.
Why fear our enemy?
*Psalm 46:11 The LORD of hosts is with us;The God of Jacob is our refuge.
*Psalm 61:3 For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
*
Psalm 116:6 The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.
*Proverbs 2:8 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.
We serve a Mighty God!!

YSIC

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Reflections
    by Marian Jones © 2002

    High above a mountain top,
    Beneath a clear blue sky,
    I sit and think about my life
    And watch the birds fly by.

    I gaze around in wonder,
    At the beauty of the earth;
    How I'm blessed to be here,
    So grateful for my birth.

    I think about my struggles,
    When life was going wrong,
    But then, I thank my God,
    He made me big and strong.

    I thank Him for the blessings,
    He's bestowed along the way,
    And thank Him for the love
    He's shown me, each new day.

    As I bask in His protection,
    I do my best to spread His word.
    And, if I touch one other soul,
    I know His voice was heard

    ReplyDelete