WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We are secure in Him!!

•..¸Psalm 18:2
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Even when the storm rages around, there is a place we can find shelter....
There surely is a place of quiet rest near to the heart of God! Have a blessed knowing your
security is in Him!
 
•..¸ DEUTERONOMY 33:12,
"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him,
for he shields him all day long,
 and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."
He carries us on Eagle's wings and makes us ride on High places of the earth....
 
•..¸ DEUTERONOMY 32:11"like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young,
that spreads its wings to catch them
and carries them on its pinions."
 
•..¸ EXODUS 19:4".......I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself."
Our Lord did not promise our sailing would be easy.
He did not say, we will not face storms.
But HE did say we'll reach the other shore.
So should the storms we encounter worry us??
Be of good cheer!
YSIC

 
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment