WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, May 21, 2012

Bitterness defiles!

Hi...family and friends,
God's Word says..
*Matthew 15:11"Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”
*Mark 7:20 And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
Bitterness comes from within.
Unforgiveness and Bitterness towards people who have offended us will only do more harm to us.
*Hebrews 12:15 "looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.."
If we do not forgive people who hurt us, insult us, say mean things to offend us and if we hold bitterness in our hearts we will grieve the Holy Spirit.Let's get rid of all that weighs us down.
*Ephesians 4:30 "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind... and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
If we continue to walk in the flesh the god of this world Satan gets an advantage over us and he leads us to death and destruction and we will not see the Kingdom of God.Let us let go of bitterness and move on. If someone does not want to forgive us or holds a grudge against us let's not let that get us down, let's just forgive and live as over comers!
If we overcome our bitterness and choose to love we will inherit all things.
*Revelation 2:7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’
* Revelation 2:11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.
* Revelation 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’
* Revelation 2:26 "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— "
* Revelation 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."
*Revelation 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. "
* Revelation 3:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."
* Revelation 3:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. "
There will be so...much more..for us...
What else do we need?
Abba father..Help us to be humble, loving, kind and not be hard hearted, unforgiving and bitter..
In Jesus Name..Amen
Have a Blessed and Refreshing week..
YSIC
Julia  

No comments:

Post a Comment