WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean



God's Word says...

Psalm 51:7
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Zechariah 13:9
This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”
*
Revelation 3:18
I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

1 Peter 1: 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Our God's looking for people who'll be on fire for Him and His Word and work here on earth!
He's looking out for people who will stand up boldly and speak up the truth of the gospel.
Carman writes in his book "Raising the Standard"
"..... we are blood-bought members of the most powerful army that ever walked the earth. We are filled with the same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead. We are to be champions."


Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
☀Let's not fear times of trials and persecution which we will endure because we stand up to speak the truth!!


Revelation 7:13
Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”


Revelation 7:14
And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
May His Word always be like fire in our mouths..
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment