WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, May 9, 2013

What God thinks about us is what matters...



Can someone who has not spent a day with us know us better than God does?
Then whose report will we choose to believe?
God’s for sure!
Let's believe in the One who lives in us.
I choose to believe in the One(Jesus Christ my Lord) who saved me 32 years back!
For He knows me inside out. Nothing is hidden from Him.
He knows my entire past that was spent without Him and He forgave me and remembers it no more!
He has watched my every step after I chose to follow Him and was there to pick me up when I fell.
He never ever left me, He is still working on me, I know the day I see Him I will be like Him!
So it’s what our God says or think that really matters!
He loves each of us with an everlasting love!
Let's walk in the love and fear of the Lord!
Keep serving the King...let NOTHING separate you from His love!
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment