WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, July 22, 2013

In due season God will use you...


*When you feel you’re not being used, do not be dismayed, For God in His time, will raise you up. You are like an arrow waiting in the quiver, ready to be used.
*Your time will come one day. He will lift you up, send you out to destroy the works of the enemy and win victories for Him and then honor you and reward you..!
*He has good plans for you.
Good Night!!
Julia
Isaiah 49:1 "The Servant of the LORD 1 Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations:Before I was born the LORD called me;from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.2 He made my mouth like a sharpened sword,in the shadow of his hand he hid me;he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.3 He said to me, “You are my servant,Israel, in whom I will display my splendor.”4 But I said, “I have labored in vain;I have spent my strength for nothing at all.Yet what is due me is in the LORD’s hand,and my reward is with my God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment