WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Saturday, October 17, 2015

We have to burn to Shine!


When everything seems hopeless, You are my glimmer of hope, Lord.
I will trust in You with all of my heart...
You are my Light, my Strength, my Hope, my Fortress, my Strong Tower, my Hiding Place, my Deliverer, my Help in time of trouble and my Salvation.May
Your peace radiate upon my burdened soul.
I know the night will end O Lord,
I know I won't remain in darkness when I follow Your everlasting footsteps.
Thank You for how Your light and mine will shine wherever we go !
Thank You Lord!
No matter what You are worthy of all my Praise!
Love You Lord Jesus Christ my Savior!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment