WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Hand...

☂️🌿🌷🌿
❤️πŸŒΏπŸ¦‹πŸŒΏπŸ‡πŸŒΏπŸŒΈπŸŒΏπŸŒ·πŸŒΏπŸŒΉπŸŒΏ
༺.• ღ•༺.The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him. Nahum 1:7 ༺.• ღ•༺.
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏCan someone who has hardly spent time with us know us better than God does? Only those who spend time with us, take time to listen to us, talk to us, walk with us will know us! 
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏ I can testify of The One who had mercy on me, Who reached out to pick me up, when I called out to Him, nearly 42 years back. He said, "Take my hand", and has been Faithful to lead me on to this day. 
 πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏ He knows me inside out. Nothing is hidden from Him. 
He knows my entire past that was spent without Him and He forgave me and remembers it no more!
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏHe has watched my every step after that and picked me up when I fell. He was just a call or cry away. 
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏHis ears are always attentive to what I say and He us never too busy to listen to His own! He even listens to my heart and knows what my tears speak, when I have no words to say! 
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏHe never ever left me, He is still working on me, I know the day I see Him I will be like Him!
He is Faithful to complete the good work He began in me! 
πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏHe is my Lord, my Saviour, My Abba Father, My Strength, The Rock on which I stand and my all! 
His love is ever lasting! 
༺.• ღ•༺. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 ༺.• ღ•༺.
Thank You My Lord Jesus Christ for everything! 
Julia 
~Blessed Day~
(¯'πŸ’—'¯)🌿🌷🌿 ~🌷🌿☂️🌿🐦
¸¸'•. ¸.•' ⁀⋱‿•.♡.•⁀🌿
#ThankyouLordJesusForEverything #ThankGod #life #lifelessons
#MyLordMyGod #testify #GodsGoodness
#grateful #reasonilivefor
#GodHears #prayer #tears #whentearsareprayers
#tearsareprayerstoo #godsloveisunconditional

No comments:

Post a Comment