WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, July 27, 2007

Be silent in HIS presence..


Hi..
I just heard this song "In the silence" by Jason Upton and was so...blessed..
Tired of telling you, you have me
When I know you really don't
Tired of telling you I'll follow
When I know I really won't
Cause I'd rather stand here speechless
With no great words to say
If my silence is more truthful
And my ears can hear how to walk in your way

In the silence
You are speaking
In the quiet I can feel the fire
And it's burning, burning deeply
Burning all it is that you desire to be silent, in me

Oh Jesus can you hear me?
My soul is screaming out
And my broken will cries teach me
What your Kingdom's all about
Unite my heart to fear you,
To fear you're holy name
And create a life of worship
In the spirit and truth of your loving ways
This is such a nice song..it ministers to the soul.
~PSALM 46:10 says, "Be still and know that I am God."
~ISAIAH 41:1, "Be silent before me, you islands!
let the Nations renew their strength!...."
    There are times we need to talk to God, sing praises to HIM and worship HIM but there are times we need to be silent in HIS presence.
    Sometimes we just do all the talking and don't wait to hear God. We quickly read through the BIBLE but don't really meditate on HIS WORD, so that God's Word can minister to us.
   Well our God loves to hear us talk bt HE also expects us to be quiet in HIS presence. It's then He will minister to us and our strength is renewed.
ISAIAH 40:31, " But those who hope(wait) in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like Eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
   Even the strongest spiritual people get tired in this spiritual walk but God's power and strength never fails. He's never too tired or too busy to help us, listen to us and renew and revive our strength.
  Waiting on God is trusting on HIM and being still and be willing to hear HIM speak.
   Let's learn to wait and be still in God Almighty's presence. Let's honor His presence, His power and majesty!
Take out 1-3 days, fast and wait in HIS presence and find your body,soul spirit refreshed.
PROVERBS 8:34, "Blessed is the man who listens to me."
Good Night
YSIC,
Julia


 

1 comment: