WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Monday, July 23, 2007

I CONFESS~I POSSESS~

Hi....
Just wanted to share some thing that so...blessed me.
It's  some extracts from Dr. Rev. Tony Mathias' teaching tapes "Change your Words and Change your World"
Be Blessed..
Julia

Romans 10:9,
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
1 John 1:9,
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
     I CONFESS and I POSSESS
I confess JESUS is my Lord and I possess SALVATION.
I confess GOD IS MY FATHER and I possess HIS HERITAGE & AM HIS CHILD.
I confess HOLY SPIRIT IS MY COMFORTER and I possess COMFORT.
I confess that BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED and I possess healing.
I confess the Son has set me free and I possess absolute FREEDOM.
I confess that the LOVE OF GOD is in my heart and I possess the ABILITY TO LOVE ALL even my enemies.
I confess the RIGHTEOUS ARE AS Bold as Lion and I possess LION HEARTED BOLDNESS  in Spiritual warfare
I confess that HE WILL NOT LEAVE OR FORSAKE ME and possess the PRESENCE OF GOD each step of my way.
I confess THAT THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ABIDES IN ME and I possess YOKE DESTROYING RESULTS by this anointing.
I confess that IN THE NAME OF JESUS I CAST OUT DEMONS and I possess the AUTHORITY FOR DYNAMIC DELIVERANCES.
I confess that I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THE SICK & IN THE NAME OF JESUS THEY WILL BE HEALED & I possess THE GIFT OF HEALING TO HELP THOSE OPPRESSED WITH sickness.
I confess GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS & I possess GOD'S ABUNDANT SUPPLY.
I confess GOD IS MY REFUGE and I possess HIS PROTECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment