WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, December 14, 2007

~Deliverance Prayer~(Author Unknown)



~~Deliverance Prayer for ----

If the person for whom you are interceding has not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for his/her salvation if you have not already done so. Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray the following:(Put the name of the person you are praying for in the blanks) 

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present ----- before You. I stand in the gap and intercede in behalf of ----- knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt and hold ----- in bondage. 

I unwrap ----- from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against ----- in Jesus name. 

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

I speak to you Satan, and to the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits of depression, confusion, manipulation, doubt, lust, hatred, lies assigned to ------ and I take authority over you and bind you away from ----- in the mighty name of Jesus. You loose ------ and let him go free in the mighty name of Jesus. 

I demand that you desist in your maneuvers now, Satan, you are spoiled and defeated.

You have no authority to take hold a child of God. You must release ------ and bow to the blood of Jesus Christ! 

Ministering spirits of God, you go forth in the name of Jesus and provide the necessary help to and assistance for ----- to be released. 

Father, I have laid hold of ------'s salvation and his confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. 

I speak of things that are not as though they were, for I choose to look at the unseen the eternal things of God. I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over -----=: for I am not ignorant of Satan's devices. 

I resist Satan and he has to run in terror from ------ in the name of Jesus. I give Satan no place in -------. I plead the blood of the Jesus over ------ for Satan and his cohorts are overcome by the blood and Your Word. 

I thank You, Father, that I tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in ------'s behalf. 

------ is delivered from this present evil world. He is delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Jesus!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within ------ with Your redemption, Your Word, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness,and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus. 

I thank You, Father, that ------ is redeemed by the blood of Jesus and out of the hands of Satan.

He is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and belongs to You spirit, mind, soul, and body. 

I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for he will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus. 

------ has escaped the snare of the devil who has held him captive and henceforth does Your will,Father, which is to glorify You in his spirit, mind, soul, and body. 

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Satan's works are destroyed in ------'s life in the name of Jesus. 

Hallelujah! ------ walks in the Kingdom of God which is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord!
amen and amen in Jesus name amen 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound. Stand firm, fixed, immovable, and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person's behalf for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1John 4:4). 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Thank you dear Sister. I will be praying this for my brother!!
    In Christ
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete
  2. very powerful prayer Tita Julie...hope this will help Harsh...i will pray this for him also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Judiline..do stand in the gap for him & pray it daily...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sweet Maria...I prayed that for Harsh too!!

    ReplyDelete