WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHERE ARE WE HEADING? By Jeevan C Jalady

HI !!
To family and friends
Just felt like asking a simple question to each one of u -
WHERE R WE HEADING??


I am going to write this letter in grey 'coz most of us are like this color......not white and not black!
We tend to make our own trials and errors all through out our lives! But what will happen when we die?
 This question re-occurs where are we heading??
Towards life everlasting or towards eternal death??
 I have asked myself this question 'coz someone close to me in my family has passed away today........sad but true!
But what will happen to ME (when I die)?
where will I head towards?
We all have to ask our selves this question!!
And we need to answer this question! only the individual can answer it for himself...not his parents not his brother or sister nor any other person.
The answer .....
.if u have u can leave now or else you can read on.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the color of Hope......... yes even after you die!
We have done many things we should'nt have....but we were very clever in hiding these things!!
Hey look around someone is looking at u.....
A King! Yes he is a KING and He loves u more than any one in this world!
Am I lying??.....no
You do know the KING don't u??
He is the same KING who loves you ........ loved u (and me) so much that HE came to the world HE died in our place for our
SIN......every SIN that we commited!!
Hey....................didn't I say this is the color of hope....this KING'S BLOOD has covered all our iniquities and caused us to be washed and made perfect in HIM when he conquered death and rose again!!
HE still wants your acknowledgement......
remember HE is a KING!
It is free for everyone who wants it!
do u like to know more about this KING, A KING who loves you, died for you, and has HIS arms open waiting for you
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!!
Remember if you say YES to HIM you will have a LIFE EVERLASTING a life full of happiness! But if you decide other wise................I can't tell you how painful it is for me to tell you this but I have to........you will have to endure eternal death, gnashing of teeth filled with pain and agony!!
I have found my answers in HIM and I am sure you too will!
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!
Jeevan C Jalady

5 comments:

  1. Pray you'll lead others to HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.

    We are His assistant shepherd =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheep follows the shepherd, the bride her groom, and the subjects their king. Some thoughts worth considering ... Thanks for this post! (:

    Greeting the Divine in You
    Namaste!

    Rai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste Rai..
    How true that is!!!
    Stay Blessed~~

    ReplyDelete