WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, May 30, 2008

Love to Meditate on GOD"S WORD!




JESUS/YESHUA IS MY LORD.
HIS word (The BIBLE) is a lamp to my feet and a Light to my path.

I love to Meditate on it.
I draw my strength from my God's Word.
He speaks to me through His Word.

His Word guides me, leads me, refreshes me, teaches me, corrects me.

There are tons of treasures, loads of promises in His WORD!

I JUST LOVE IT!

His Word is 100% reliable!



12 comments:

  1. so wonderful...!!!
    thanx for sharing julie...

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear Siska.....
    Be blessed......
    HIS WORD HAS IT ALL!!!!
    EVERY ANSWER TO LIFE'S PROBLEMS TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU JULIE HOW BEAUTIFUL
    TO HAVE GOD'S WORD OH MY
    THEY ALL ARE WONDERFUL
    GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I really like this picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I really like this picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY BROTHER......
    You too be blessed by our Lord always......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes that's a nice one Betty....
    Thanks for stopping by....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoRD.....AS WE WALK THRO THIS WEEK........
    Let your Word be a lamp to our feet and a light to our path...
    In jesus Name..
    Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  9. His Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path!

    ReplyDelete