WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, May 21, 2009

After Glow

Quote >"Hours and flowers fade away, But memories and fragrance lingers on. Always leave behind pleasant memories.

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ.

 2 Corinthians 2:15 For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. As we walk through this day may the beauty of Christ radiate from us and may we carry His fragrance!
After Glow 
I’d like the memory of me
to be a happy one.

I’d like to leave an after glow
of smiles when life is done.

I’d like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times
and bright and sunny days.

I’d like the tears of those who grieve,
to dry before the sun
of happy memories
that I leave when life is done.
~ unknown~2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


1 comment:

  1. Amen sis Julie. I agree!! I always told my children I cant leave them money but i pray I have left them a lasting legacy (( my love and life with Christ)). Thank-you, hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete