WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, December 27, 2012

God is never too busy for you...


Hi..
Sometimes .......
when you feel lost, lonely and no one seems to care...
when all things seems to be working against us...
when you cry and no one seems to notice...
when you sigh and no one sees to see..
when you talk and no one listens...
Do you feel like giving up?
Do you feel it's all over?

Look up to Jesus Christ.
He is the Lord of this universe.
Philippians 2:10-11
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
      in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
      to the glory of God the Father.
Though His Name is above every Name,(Philippians 2:9)
He is never too busy to listen to you.
He loves you more than any one on earth.
If you do not know Him personally, still He'll take time for you.
If He is your Savior just be still in God's presence.
You'll hear your Saviour JESUS whisper so gentle and lovingly say...
"I'll never leave or forsake you."
Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Psalm 37:28
For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
"You are mine."
Isaiah 43:1
But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
"Call unto me and I will answer you."
Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
Psalm20:1
May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
" I have good plans for you."
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
"I am your comforter."
Jeremiah 8:18
O my Comforter in sorrow, my heart is faint within me.
"I am for you."
Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can be against us?
"One day I will wipe all your tears away."
Isaiah 25:8
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.
"I'll love you with an everlasting love."
Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
"I'll give you my peace, peace that passeth all understanding."
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
This list could go on and on ....
Isn't that comforting?
This is enough to put the smile back on our face and the joy in our heart!
Good Night from India
YSIC
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment