WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Thursday, December 27, 2012

Starting afresh...



Psalm 39:4, " Lord remind me how brief my time on earth will be, remind me my days are numbered & my life is fleeing away."  
Hi family and friends..
 Is your life spinning out of control??
Have you tried hard and failed???
Have you tried doing things your way and messed it up??
I think it's time you let Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
 take the controls of your life.
It's time to start afresh...
Just tell Him...
Dear Heavenly Father
Into YOUR Mighty hands I give it all...
Even my failures, mistakes, falls,
 You be in charge...
Lead me one step at a time...
Steady my faltering steps....
Pick me up, I need your hand to lift me up...
Forgive me for going astray..
It's you I need for it's you who are THE ONE who binds, restores, heal.
I love you my LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST.
Mould me, make me, restore me...
Help me faithfully serve you, follow you all the days of my life.
Establish your will in my life..
Lead me and guide me...
Show me the path I need to walk on..
Love you Lord...
Hear my prayers..
In the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH
Amen
God Bless you all..
YSIC
Julie
START WHERE YOU STAND

Start where you stand and never mind the past,
The past won't help you in beginning new,
If you have left it all behind at last,
Why, that's enough,
you're done with it, you're through.
This is another chapter in the book,
This is another race that you have planned,
Don't give the vanished days a backward look,
Start where you stand.
The world won't care about your old defeats
If you can start anew and win success,
The future is your time, and time is fleet
And there is much of work and strain and stress.
Forget the buried woes and dead despairs,
Here is a brand new trial right at hand,  
The future is for him who does and dares,
Start where you stand.
Old failures will not halt, old triumphs aid,
Today's the thing, tomorrow soon will be;
Get in the fight and face it unafraid,
And leave the past to ancient history.
What has been, has been; yesterday is dead
And by it you are neither
blessed nor banned,
Take courage, man, be brave and drive ahead,
Start where you stand.  
~ By Berton Braley (1882-1966)

No comments:

Post a Comment