WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, May 15, 2013

He refines us so that we are whiter than snow...



Someone said..
"Troubles are like a washing machine.They twist, turn & knock us around but in the end we come out cleaner."
 I guess it's right!
If we see the trials of life as a refining and strengthening agent we sure will come out not just cleaner but stronger!
Let the trials we face not break our heart so that we  become bitter and give up. They may seem to  break us down but only to build us up so that we can be all that God intended us to be as better, refined and stronger individuals.
Even our God sometimes permits us to walk through fiery tests, not to burn us but refine us, so that we come out as gold! 
Zechariah 13:9
  "This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”
Malachi 3:3
  "He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness."

Psalm 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Be Blessed,
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment