WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nothing is hidden from God....


God's Word says...
Psalm 33:14,"from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth—"
and...
Hebrews 4:13 "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."
Our God watches over all who live on earth, so we His children sure can keep no secrets from our God, He is El Roi, The God who sees you and me.
Since we have a God who watches our every step and move, it's better we confess our wrong doings and not dismiss or deny it!
When we confess and repent He forgives!
Is there any place to hide from God?
Job 34:21 “His eyes are on the ways of mortals;
he sees their every step. 22 There is no deep shadow, no utter darkness,  where evildoers can hide."

The Psalmist knew there was no place where his God could not see him and so he wrote...
Psalm 139:7 "Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
 if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
 if I settle on the far side of the sea,"

Thank God...He watches over us!
Be blessed..
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment