WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I am not what I used to be...(Compiled)



I am not what I ought to be
I am not what I wish to be
I am not even what I hope to be

But by the Cross of Christ,
I'm not what I used to be!!!
I am a new creation.
Behold all the old has gone!!!
2 Corinthians 5:18 (KJV)
"18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;"

God says that if he lets his people know what he is about to do, it is as good as done----
He Himself will bring it to pass.
HE IS A PROMISE KEEPER!!
1 Kings 8:56 (KJV)
56 Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Philippians 1:6 (KJV)
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Today I may not be perfect.
But I am saved by grace and walking towards perfection.
One day I'll be the person God wants me to be.
He's still working on me.
Many Blessings to you.
In Jesus Beautiful Name Amen

I would be true
by:  Howard Al Walter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TM5E_e_hWc
I would be true,
for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care,
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all-the foe, the friendless,
I would be giving, and forget the gift.
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up, and laugh, and love and lift.
I would be prayerful, through each busy moment,
I would be constantly in touch with God.
I would be tuned to hear His slightest whisper;
I would have faith to keep the path Christ trod.
Howard Al Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment