WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Friday, July 26, 2013

God enlightens our path!


`*✶God's Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.
 Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path."
 Isaiah 42:16, "I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them."
`*✶ Ezra's life was effective to move others forward was because he not only studied and taught God's Word but obeyed it and applied it in his life.
 Ezra 7: 10 For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel. 
`*✶Let's take out time to read HIS WORD every day. 
His word is like a map that helps us find our way through life,
It keeps our feet from stumbling.
 Psalm 56:13, "For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."
Let us read more of His Word.
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment