WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Sunday, September 21, 2014

All we have is this 'moment'


I may never see tomorrow, there's no written guarantee on that but God willing I may see the new day!
Yesteday has gone, the things that happened today are history and future is not in my hands but in God's.
 I cannot change the past.
All I have just is the present moment and I sure must treat it as my last.
I must use this moment wisely for it soon it will be gone and be lost forever.

Abba Father...
I need Your help to be all that you have calIed me to be.
Fill my heart with Your love and compassion O Lord...
Let me be kind O Lord and my words seasoned with salt.
The unkind things I do or say today may never be undone and harsh word I speak may never be forgotten. 
Lord...I may not have another chance to read Your Word, pray, wite, serve, let me not fail to do that and let me live and walk in awe and fear of Your.
Thank You Lord for giving me this day.
In the Mighty Name of Jeus Christ,
Amen

Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment