WE ARE CHRIST'S FRAGRANCE...

The Bible says we are the aroma (fragrance) of Christ. Let's spread that fragrance around!

2 Corinthians 2:15, : For we are to God the aroma of Christ, among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.




Sunday, September 21, 2014

Why I do what I do....


Hi...
People ask how and why I write what I write...
Well the reason is this....
The 1st 2 decades(nearly 20 years) of my life I walked without really knowing Jesus Christ personally, though I read about Him, sang about Him.
Until I had a personal encounter with Him in a small church in Salem(Tamil Nadu).
He redeemed me that day!
Now I am not ashamed to say I am saved by the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ and He is my Lord and Savior.
Now I write encouragement, inspirations and devotionals.
I write not because I am a great writer or what I have to say is very powerful, inspiring, encouraging or profound, but because I can't help but write—only write about the ONE who changed my life. 
His Name is Jesus Christ. And He sure is All Powerful and the most inspiring and encouraging Person I have ever known, and His thought are so... profound and life changing!
He captivates my heart and mind....
I am sure if you know Him you will understand what I say...
I will continue to share, sing, write, speak, live the uncompromising, Word of God. I may loose some friends and gain some.
I do fail, fall but my Savior lifts me up. Will not give up my faith for anything on earth.
Some may hate, some may disagree some may misunderstand but our Lord taught us to love all...
I love and respect all my family, brothers, sisters, friends and contacts God has given me through these years.
Each of you are valuable in God's eyes....
Praying for each of you who directly and indirectly, positively and negatively touched my life!
Yesterday has gone, tomorrow may never be mine....
This moment. is a 'PRESENT', God's gift to me...
And I thank and praise God for each of you!
Blessings....
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment